Procedures related to restart and commissioning have been specifically defined for each piece of equipment, and all our personnel have the necessary skills for the job. They are trained in planning, coordination, management, supervision and inspection duties, as well as in instructing the operating personnel.
We promise that our restart and commissioning services will deliver the desired technology and/or efficient production processes you need.
- Loop Checks
- adjustment & commissioning of main & auxiliary drives
- commissioning of the control system including I/O check
- checking, adjustment & commissioning of the machine control system (Bently Nevada, Bruel & Kjaer, Vibrometer, Prognost, etc.)
- 24/7 on-call service
- sequence & function test
- commissioning of the communication network & conducting of the communication test
- commissioning of the application software
- adjustment of the control circuit as well as process optimization
- preparation of the test documentation
- preparation of the as-built documentation
- training & instruction of the operator & maintenance personnel
- checking & calibrating of the instrumentation